I hope that my journey in vision therapy will serve not only as a roadmap for people with mild autism to find their way out of the labyrinth of disability but as something that can provide clues to help those with more severe autism find their way to a life more fully lived.
Recent Autism Science & Research News
- Synchrony 2019 – Translational Research in Autism symposia
- Transcranial direct current stimulation tDCS – a novel treatment for autism?
- Cannabis for Treating Core and Comorbid Autism Symptoms – Where are we at?
- Century-old drug offers new hope for autism treatment
- Higher rates of autism in children with various congenital disorders
- Autism should be approached as a chronic health condition, scientists recommend
- Diuretic drug improves core autism symptoms
- ACTH therapy benefits stuttering and autism
- Perinatal risk factors and pregnancy complication associated with autism
advice auditory processing auditory training autism autism acceptance autism awareness autism risk factors Autism Spectrum Disorder ASD autistic regression autoimmunity Berkshire bumetanide CBD oil comorbid disorders congenital disorders cure for autism early identification of autism epilepsy & seizures gastrointestinal health identity politics immune system inflammation learning medical medical conditions medicinal cannabis neurodiversity NMDAr encephalitis parents parent support perinatal events pregnancy professionals resources sensory dysfunction severe autism special diets stress TA Roadshow treatment treatments treatments for core autism symptoms upcoming vision therapy