I hope that my journey in vision therapy will serve not only as a roadmap for people with mild autism to find their way out of the labyrinth of disability but as something that can provide clues to help those with more severe autism find their way to a life more fully lived.
Recent Autism Science & Research News
- Autism and metabolic diseases – more treatable ‘autisms’ hiding in plain sight?
- Aggression In Autism – One Simple Cause
- Depression in Autism – More Than Meets The Eye?
- Autoimmune Encephalitis – A Treatable Form Of ‘Autism’
- ‘From Bench to Biopharma’ International Conference on Translational Research in Autism – Day 1 Recap
- NEW UK Autism Research Hub: The Synapse Centre for Neurodevelopment ESNEFT
- Addressing Poor Health & High Death Rates in Autism
- Synchrony 2019 – Translational Research in Autism symposia
- Transcranial direct current stimulation tDCS – a novel treatment for autism?
advice auditory processing auditory training autism autism acceptance autism awareness autism risk factors Autism Spectrum Disorder ASD autistic regression autoimmunity Berkshire bumetanide CBD oil comorbid disorders congenital disorders cure for autism early identification of autism epilepsy & seizures gastrointestinal health identity politics immune system inflammation learning medical medical conditions medicinal cannabis neurodiversity NMDAr encephalitis parents parent support perinatal events pregnancy professionals resources sensory dysfunction severe autism special diets stress TA Roadshow treatment treatments treatments for core autism symptoms upcoming vision therapy
Search autism news
The purpose of this site is to provide information. No information on this website should be construed as medical advice. Neither article authors, associated charities, nor individual contributors take any responsibility or liability for any decision taken by site visitors as a result of the information contained herein or the external links provided. If you need medical advice, please seek it from a suitably qualified practitioner.